2013 Turkey Trot
Article Date: September 3, 2013
TURKEY TROT UPDATE -- NOVEMBER 8, 2013
Due to difficulty signing up on-line, we have the following solution:
1) Go by Hermann Fitness Source and pick up a registration form
2) Fill out the form to walk or run
3) Return form to Fitness Source or Hospital with your check, payable to Hermann Area District
Hospital OR bring to Turkey Trot that morning. $15 for ages 18 and over and $10 for ages 17 and
4) If you would like a t-shirt, bring $10 to the Turkey Trot and order your shirt from Good Buys.
5) Pick up your race number and/or sign in that morning at the event.
6) If you have any questions, please contact Susan Lenger at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hermann Turkey Trot is only about 11 weeks away! Thursday, November 28th is the date of the event this year. Mark your calendars and join us! This event benefits the Hermann Food Pantry and City of Hermann’s Park Department. The monies raised will go toward refurbishing the 9th Street Ball Park for Little League and to promote family events in the park for the summer of 2014. Canned goods will go to our food pantry. This year, registration is on-line at www.getmeregistered.com Register by November 7th for a T-shirt. The cost to register is $28 for ages 19 and over and $23 for ages 5 through 18. With up to 300 participants, we are hoping that it will make registration easier for event planners and for participants. For more information, go to www.hadh.org or call 486-2041 or to www.getmeregistered.com!
Susan Lenger, Hermann Area District Hospital